Amazon.com Widgets
Home » , , » HTC One S Specs, Price and Review

HTC One S Specs, Price and Review

Written By Mark Antalusya on May 12, 2012 | 11:00 AM

HTC One S Overview

HTC One S launched earlier this year at Mobile World Congress features a nifty ceramic-like finish that is achieved using micro arc oxidation.  

HTC One S boasts a head-turning design on our thinnest phone yet. With beauty both inside and out, our new display delivers a rich viewing experience like you’ve never seen before.

You’ll love the camera that captures every moment (even in low light) with crisp, vivid, beautiful photos. Plus, with Beats Audio™ you hear authentic, deep sound with true, finely-tuned details.

HTC One S Specs

  • CPU Speed 1.5 GHz, dual core
  • Android™ 4.0 with HTC Sense 4
  • Total storage 16 GB, RAM 1 GB
  • Gyro sensor
  • G-Sensor
  • Digital compass
  • Proximity sensor
  • Ambient light sensor
  • 8 megapixel camera with auto focus, smart LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures)
  • F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens
  • 1080p HD video recording
  • VGA front camera
  • Dedicated imaging chip
  • Capture a photo in the midst of recording HD video
  • Continuous shooting mode captures multiple snapshots
  • Auto flash smartly determined by distance from your subject
  • Video stabilization feature removes annoying, shaky motion
  • High quality slow motion video capture and playback
  • 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
  • Bluetooth with aptX™ enabled (Bluetooth® 4.0)
  • Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
  • DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
  • micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.)

HTC One S Price


HTC One S price suggested retail at Amazon is start from $400.00

Buy Online HTC One S from amazon here :

HTC One S Review

Amazing!! I absolutely love this phone. I got it last week and I have to say that it's ridiculously fast!! The camera opens in an instant, the video + camera feature is awesome. The battery lasts me 30+ hours.

Great speaker volume and I love the beats that are built it. My old phone was the Iphone and can I just say that it's NOTHING compared to the HTC One S. I'm so glad I upgraded. My only complain is that the phone comes preloaded with a bunch of useless apps but besides that it's by far one of the best phones out there May 9, 2012

First Android phone I have used...I'm impressed! My two teenagers both use the Galaxy S II and I have always messed with their phones but dislike many things about the OS. I have been (but questioning) loyal to BlackBerry because of the exceptional "push" notification, ease of over all functionality, social media content integration and contact management. So here it goes: Being used to how the BB works I was worried about the new ICS OS doing things so different or possibly not everything I wanted.

Sure enough, when it comes to contacts, its limited and sort of confusing if you don't pay attention to how the settings work. I prefer how BB simply takes and matches your contact list to your friends on LinkedIn, FB, Twitter and what not, but doesn't replace numbers or emails or moves information around or creates another contact altogether. With Android, its bit more complex.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment