Amazon.com Widgets
Home » , , » Asus N56VZ Review, Specs and Price : I Get It For Free

Asus N56VZ Review, Specs and Price : I Get It For Free

Written By Mark Antalusya on June 23, 2012 | 6:47 AM

Hi I just want to share, I just bought Asus N56VZ laptop. I think this is the best laptop I have. I bought Asus N56VZ from Amazon. Do you know Asus N56VZ Laptop ?

This laptop integrated with Intel Core_i7_3610QM Core i7 3610QM 2.3 GHz specs. The Asus N56 is the new 15" version of the really successful N Series. Upgraded to the 3rd generation Ivy Bridge Core i7 3610QM and the Nvidia GT650M it has extended battery life and higher performance more than ever.

I bought a Asus N56VZ silver-black color, it looks elegant with a neat appearance. I buy them online at a price of $ 999. The nice thing is that price is not an issue for me, because I have a gift card from Amazon for affiliated program. So these Asus N56VZ laptop can be said I got for free :-).

If you are looking for information review about Asus N56VZ, The following are the main features and specifications of Asus N56VZ laptop.

Asus N56VZ Specs

  • Intel Core_i7_3610QM Core i7 3610QM 2.3 GHz
  • 4 GB SO-DIMM DDR3 RAM,Integrated 2 Megapixel Webcam,1x Headphone Output,1x Microphone Input,2x USB 2.0,2x USB 3.0,HDMI,VGA,LAN
  • 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
  • 15.6-Inch 1366x768 Screen Nvidia GT 650M - 2GB Video Memory
  • Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
  • Screen Size 15.6 inches
  • Max Screen Resolution 1920x1080
  • Graphics Coprocessor Nvidia GT 650M
  • Graphics Card Ram Size 2 GB
  • Processor Speed 2.3 GHz
  • Processor Type Core i7-3610QM
  • RAM Size 4 GB
  • Memory Technology SO-DIMM
  • Hard Drive Size 500 GB
  • Wireless Type 802.11bgn
  • Number of USB 2.0 Ports 2
  • Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2
  • Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
  • Item Length 15 inches
  • Item Width 1.10 inches
  • Item Height 10 inches
  • Item Weight 6 pounds
  • Color Black
  • Coprocessor Nvidia GT 650M
  • Card Ram Size 2 GB
  • More detail Asus N56VZ specs you can read it at Amazon by click here.
Here is some photos of Asus N56VZ laptop I have :
Asus N56VZ image
Asus N56VZ box
Asus N56VZ image
Asus N56VZ style
I get N56VZ for free, but I'm sory, My Amazon gift card have been exhausted, so you must pay for it :-), Asus N56VZ price is for $999.00. If you are really looking for this stuff, you can purchase Asus N56VZ laptop online from Amazon. Why do I recommend from Amazon? Because I've tried it and you know Amazon is a trust online shop in the U.S with fast service and secure. About terms of prices of goods sold is more cheap compare to other store, because the system of sales in Amazon is made by ​​online, so they can save the costs of sale.

For a complete description of how much the price of Asus N56VZ laptop today and how you can to get it please read more here.

Sorry, I have not been able to review how the performance of this laptop with the details, because this laptop I just got 2 hours ago. There will be times I will give my opinion review, but upon opening the box, it looks like I've really fallen in love with her :-)

Buy Online Asus N56VZ Laptop

0 komentar:

Post a Comment